Celebrity Body

Options
13»

Replies

• ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Sandra Bullock in the Blind Side, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Lopez, Carrie Underwood (most especially her legs!)
  • jtreadwell
    jtreadwell Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Kelly Hu
  • shannonkk
    shannonkk Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Serena Williams, Lisa Raye
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I have recently started to admire Jennifer Aniston's body. I love it. She's toned and curvy. Love her muscles, her legs, her tan.. :love: I used to think she was too thin but she looks strong and healthy.
  • jadebvb92
    Options
    Im not gonna lie in Blue Crush the three main girls are amazing!!! i would love their bodies and HALLE Berry in Cat Woman her body was amazing.. I know ill never have and amazing body like those but still
  • crestchick82
    Options
    Charlize Theron <-- I just think she's gorgeous and Blake lively <-- I aspire to have my legs look like hers one day lol
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Minka Kelly, Jessica Biel, and someone said Blake Lively, yes I am tall and so I would love the thin leg look like hers again lol!
  • Lindsey_81
    Lindsey_81 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Nicole Scherzinger :)
  • yoshi91610
    yoshi91610 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Sophia Bush
  • yoshi91610
    yoshi91610 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Britney Spears when she was in her prime, always. nobody could f*** with her back in the day.

2r61it0.jpg

Oh my God - yes, yes, yes! Her body was AMAZING. The Slave 4 U vid, gorgeous.

I remember watching a special on MTV (so very long ago) when the Slave 4 U vid came out, she showed her exercise routine, and she did 1000 crunches/situps and 1000 pushups twice a day. =O