Exercise has changed my life!

Options
I started this journey in February 2011! Since then I haven't gone a couple days at a time without some kind of workout cardio or strength, until three weeks ago. My dad became ill and went into the hospital.The first thing to go was my exercising and the second was my healthy eating habits. For the past three weeks I have been sad, tired, clumsy and feeling bad in general. Today I decided that enough was enough. I have to find time in my new schedule for myself again!! Exercising makes me feel strong, confident, happy, beautiful and healthy. I just did day one of the 30 day shred and although it was harder this time than the last time around I feel amazing. I will never give up on exercise because it makes me feel so good. Thanks for listening!

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,080 Member
    Options
    True dat.
  • melkadee
    melkadee Posts: 5,598 Member
    Options
    I hope your dad is well. You can get back on track at anytime. What's important is that you realize how important working out has become in your life. You can do this!
  • acknan
    acknan Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your father and congrats on doing something positive for yourself!
  • loseit4ever
    loseit4ever Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. I have done the same thing. I went long enough without a workout when I started classes that I felt like I had lost all the progress I had made. Now, I'm trying to get back what I lost and get back to the point that I don't feel like avoiding it anymore. I loved it when I got into a routine. Keep on pushing! You can do it!
  • Jessabelle12
    Options
    Agreed. I didnt notice how much better exercise made me feel until I had an off week and realised i was miserable because i was eating rubbish and not doing anything!! Keep it up!