ok purple team biggest loser

Options
We are mssing 4 people weight, I am extremely proud of everyone who has gotten there weight to me,

even if it was late. The 4 people who need to turn in there weight is NewMK08, hwilliams519, and two

new people who have not read their mail yet, is annekejohnson, and skiski, so if you know any of

these people go get them and have them send me their weights. >>>>>Lets's go get them purple

people eater<<<<<<<<. Everyone post something, the blue and black team have losts a post on

their message boards>>>>>>>>>

Replies

• familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    We are mssing 4 people weight, I am extremely proud of everyone who has gotten there weight to me,

even if it was late. The 4 people who need to turn in there weight is NewMK08, hwilliams519, and two

new people who have not read their mail yet, is annekejohnson, and skiski, so if you know any of

these people go get them and have them send me their weights. >>>>>Lets's go get them purple

people eater<<<<<<<<. Everyone post something, the blue and black team have losts a post on

their message boards>>>>>>>>>
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    one of the other teams is doing a weekly team challenge, we should do something fun like that!!! i was thinking for the first week maybe no extra salt ??? maybe we can all post some mini challenge ideas and familygirl(if u want):smile: can pick them and post what they will be each week....just an idea????
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a good idea. Might be a team builder in between weekly weigh-ins. If we do this, maybe some other weekly side challenges could be to drink one more glass of water per day than your usual or to consume half your usual amount of sugar, soda, alchohol, whatever or to eat at least one green vegetable per day. Another might be to add 10 minutes of exercise per day. There's so many possibitlies. How to choose?
    Anyway, I wish all the purple people eaters and all the biggest losers a Happy & Healthy New Year!!!
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I love the salt idea. Since I started tracking my food I realized how much salt I eat. It's a hard craving for me to curb. I'm hoping that losing the salt will shed about 50 pounds of water weight! lol.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    The salt idea is good but I don't eat that much salt. I haven't gone over on my salt intake the whole time I have been tracking this. I actually don't like salt and I may cook with it sometimes and I usually only eat it when it comes in something already made.
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    I don't cook with salt, but I binge on sunflower seeds and slim jims and chips.
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    well then I think we will do the salt challange. No extra salt this week, no putting salt on the dinner table or anything. Lets have everyone do this and see what happens on the scale next week. Have a happy new years. Tamara
  • upskari4
    Options
    Go Purple!!! :drinker:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    We can do this!!!! Just as I sit there and say I don't eat a lot of sodium, I cooked a Smithfield smoked ham last night and had some this morning and then realized that thing is full of sodium! Ugghhhh!!!!!!! What do we need to keep our sodium levels at? How low?
  • saryann79
    saryann79 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year Purple Team! I am a salt addict, so I'm sure this is a great way for me to start the New Year! I would rather have chips than a cookie or cake. I rarely ADD salt to anything, but it seems that EVERYTHING has loads of sodium in it.
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    I'm trying not to deprive myself of the stuff I'm craving, like my garlic pickle. But I am cutting my portion in half. So i get the taste, but not the guilt.
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    Great job everyone......:drinker: :drinker: to yall