Do Naturally Thin Skinny Girls really exist???

Options
2»

Replies

• bookworm03
    bookworm03 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My old roommate at 39 years old once told me she maintained her six pack by eating peanut butter. She doesn't exercise, drinks a lot, and eats constantly. She does fitness modeling as a hobby. Her mom is the same way. I wish I had her genetics. Never read the book.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I have a few in my family that are thin. they dont eat healthy foods though, it is like eating fatty stuff actually keeps them thin.
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    There was something on Fox news this am about being naturally skinny...it is a "mutated" chromosome on the 16th one ( I think that is what they said). Heidi Klume has this "mutation", which is why she is so skinny...
  • JennsLosing
    Options
    They exist until they have babies lol unless you have money to get all removed. ;) I was very small intil I had my daughter and have never been able to get back there
    i beg to disagree. my cousins wife was thin before she had her kids, and shes even thinner now. And she eats like a freakin cow! im jealous. lol
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    They exist until they have babies lol unless you have money to get all removed. ;) I was very small intil I had my daughter and have never been able to get back there
    i beg to disagree. my cousins wife was thin before she had her kids, and shes even thinner now. And she eats like a freakin cow! im jealous. lol

that was me up until about a year ago when I finally was able to put weight back on
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    My sister is naturally skinny and ton (current teen)
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    There was something on Fox news this am about being naturally skinny...it is a "mutated" chromosome on the 16th one ( I think that is what they said). Heidi Klume has this "mutation", which is why she is so skinny...

Where can I sign up for gene therapy for this mutation!?
  • krysydawn
    krysydawn Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I have not read that book, but I want to. I have known some "naturally thin" people. Its frustrating. But as far as your question on the book, sorry I cant help. I hope someone else can. :)
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I once worked with a girl who hated her body because she was so skinny. She wouldn't wear skirts or shorts because her legs were so skinny. She tried so hard to put on weight but couldn't (her grandmother was very skinny, too. It was all genetics).

I was like that in my teens. My father and his sisters are all very thin. My mother is 5'0" and weighs 110. At her "heaviest" she was 125. I was 95lbs up until I was 23. Its easy to get cocky and think one will always be thin so one eats like crap. I began to get saggy and skinny fat so I toned up and now I'm 102. And yes I still have breasts and curves lol.
  • jujubean1992
    jujubean1992 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    my hubby is naturally thin. i keep hoping it will catch up with him and he will gain some weight. he's over 6 feet tall and weighs 120 on a heavy day. he eats atleast twice as much as me at meals. mcdonalds almost everyday, a pint of chocolate milk every morning. and i have seen him open a 2 liter of soda and gulp half of it in one chug. if i ate like him i'd weigh 300 pounds. his uncle has been thin all his life too. it must be in his genes.