NSV i thought i would never reach

Options
lma0423
lma0423 Posts: 78 Member
When I started MFP i was 200 lbs and now i am 176 lbs (little more than half way, i would like to be 154). For the past few years I have had issues with CHUB RUB wahhh it sucks.. If anyone is not familiar with this its when you wear a dress or shorts and its hot out and your thighs rub and it gets red and it really hurts. I could never wear dresses without spandex underneath which is a pain. I also never thought I would rid myself of this problem bc i am pear shaped so my thighs are naturally thicker and I know I will never have a space between my thighs. My thighs are by no means thin now, but the chub rub is gone!! i walk around campus in shorts and nothing! I have no idea why it stopped bc my thighs still rub together but i guess since there is less thigh?? hah i dont know but im just so happy i dont have to worry about it anymore!!

Replies

• Init_to_winit
    Init_to_winit Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I know exactly what you are talking about! I hate wearing dresses because of that fact and shorts, not as bad but they always ride up because of my thighs rubbing together.

Congrats on the weight loss and the amazing NSV!
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I know exactly what u are talking about! I will admit I have not noticed it as much since I lost the weight I did notice that when I am running my shorts ride up between my legs but it does not hurt anymore. Maybe I am wearing the wrong shorts but I wear running shorts or gym/basketball shorts!?!?

congrats! it is an amazing feeling!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!