Hi, I'm new and could use some encouragement

Options
I've got about 35 to re-lose and just don't know what happened that I allowed myself to gain these nasty pounds. I'm weary of losing them--again--blah. My key is exercise. Could not exercise all summer, but now have gone 5 days (yay!) and so that helps. Can I offer encouragement to anyone here/can anyone here help me by checking in on me? It really would help,
AECMAGN

Replies

• pkiesch
    pkiesch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm fairly new to this myself! Just started on Monday, but it's really handy to track my diet on this website. I didn't exercise much this summer either, just too dang hot & I started working full-time & couldn't seem to get a routine down.. But now I'm back on it harder than ever & I'd be happy to encourage you on your journey!
  • leeka77
    leeka77 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome to both you..This is a wonderful site with lot's of great people to offer support and encouragement. Feel free to add me if you would like...
  • kduncan704
    Options
    I'm new as well and also in need of support. I have a history of losing too much weight in unhealthy ways-i.e starvation, purging, etc--and do not want to get started on that roller coaster ride again. I worry that my past dieting habits have damaged my metabolism and that now that I am in my late 40's--is going to result in continued weight gain. I try to work out 5 times a week, but there are times I am so tired it is hard to do. Plus I am addicted to salty junk food--which my husband loves to bring into the house. I have no willpower...
  • write2sonya
    write2sonya Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site!
    You story sounds similar to mine except that I have double the amount to lose! I know what you mean about exercise…that is key for me too! We can totally do this! Feel free to add me :smile:

~Sonya
  • olso123
    olso123 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Welcome, this site has been the best for me in reaching my goal. Lot's of great support and motivation. I would be happy to give you encouragement. Feel free to add me.
  • Mamato3cubs
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been using mfp for a little over a month. It's been great!
  • ColleenH28
    ColleenH28 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Colleen. I am new to this too. A good friend who has been on this site told me all about it. I just started on Wednesday. I think its awesome! I love how I type in what I have eaten. It helps me to stay accountable.
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Yes, I just sent you a friend request!:flowerforyou:
  • clarehodgson14
    Options
    hi and welcome. feel free to add me for support
  • ivygirl328
    Options
    Welcome All! Feel free to add me for added support as well.
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    hi there I am new to this as well and would love to have some one to give me encoragement and encouarage others.
    thanks, denise
  • CandieCapps
    CandieCapps Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I'm here to encourage and take all the encouragement I can get as well. I work out in Mason. Where do you workout? Add me to your friends list and we can work at this together!