skinny clothes

Options
Hello

I had lost some weight a couple of years ago, and had bought new clothes. They were never large and one shirt that I loved was just a little snug, but I kept it because I wanted to shrink into it. Well, I maintained the weight (I was no where near goal) then put the weight on. My new "skinny clothes" were too small again.

Today, I put on a pair of the skinny jeans, that when I started on MFP could not even pull up all the way. I have been able to wear them for awhile, but they were comfy and fit. Today they are falling off me. I also tried on my pretty shirt again. 1 month ago, it was still a bit snug. Today, I am swimming it. So, my shirt is too big, and my pants are falling down. LOL.

One person I work with said to me that when I go to buy new clothes they should fit, this new shirt is nice but too big on me. I laughed and said I was closet shopping. She did not know that I only wore it once almost 2 years ago.

Replies

• cjs3001
    cjs3001 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I love it when clothes don't fit for all the right reasons! ^_^ you must be so pleased!
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm in skinny khaki's today -- one or two sizes smaller than when I started!!
  • cjasins
    Options
    That's awesome!! Keep it up!
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    YAY! Great NSV right there. :drinker: Cheers to you.

I love closet shopping! I accidentally went past a few sizes, and had to donate some 16s and 18s before ever getting to enjoy them because I had gone down to a 14 before cleaning out my closet! :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!