Options

Replies

• Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • ncgatorfan
    Options
    I have some pretty exciting, awesome friends, but ALWAYS looking for more fun people to hang with.
  • schibs
    schibs Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Have been on MFP for a while now and only just started adding friends so I could always use a few more. I ain't gonna beg so add me if you wish.
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    i need some guy friends, no homo.

sick of not getting any replies to "anderson silva all day long baby" posts. SMH

I love Anderson Silva and I'm obviously not a dude. :p

I dunno who this Anderson Silva person is but love the last name
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    As long as your active, I'll take you. I'm on here on and off all day. :D

One of my favorite friends :)

I agree, she is pretty cool.

Even the bitter ***** that I am gets love. I must not be that bad after all. :D
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,366 Member
    Options
    As long as your active, I'll take you. I'm on here on and off all day. :D

One of my favorite friends :)

I agree, she is pretty cool.

Even the bitter ***** that I am gets love. I must not be that bad after all. :D
    Aw, who doesn't love bitter? Come on!
  • Ireshgurl
    Options
    I guess i'll get in on this train as well...... but don't just add me to add me. I expect it to be like a "real" relationship... 50/50 give and take!! ahh, shyt, who am i kidding, i don't even get that wit my hubby, lol. But, seriously, atleast leave a message!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Have been on MFP for a while now and only just started adding friends so I could always use a few more. I ain't gonna beg so add me if you wish.

Oh go on beg, I like it :wink:
  • skinnny1day
    Options
    New friends? I'm down :)
  • lilyinlove
    lilyinlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    No friends requests yet?? * sad face*
  • SereneWinter
    SereneWinter Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Me too! Me too!! Looking for friends who are fun, can take a joke and are easily amused.. well because that's how I am!!
    I also prefer friends that keep their diarys public. I mean come-on we're all struggling a tad here why not share our diarys and give each other new ideas on what to try or eat! getsmiley.php?show=304

I post about new foods I find, new tricks and I generally stay connected to MFP because it keeps me strong & I want to win this!! I create a lof of my own diet recipes too and post when I have a new one. I email them if you're interested.

So if you're fabulous and like to share like me then send me a friend req getsmiley.php?show=465

10155184.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    So add me then..haha:flowerforyou:
  • Ireshgurl
    Options
    No friends requests yet?? * sad face*

I'd request ya if u weren't already my awesome friend!!!!
  • timeforme23
    Options
    Attractive Awesome women of MFP feel free to friend me! You all need a awesomely tanned big brown man in your list.........damn!:bigsmile:

Lol. Wow
  • Cornock
    Cornock Posts: 254
    Options
    How funny is this thread!!!
  • violetfire80
    Options
    Hi everyone! As I start my weight loss journey tomorrow, I am excited, worried and scared all rolled into one. I feel more determined than I have ever felt but at the back of my mind there is that whispering voice "what if you fail... Your on your own in this.." So as I am the only one of my friends who is changing their life/body etc I wanted to ask if any of you would be willing to be that support.... if you would be the person to shout "PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND STEP AWAY FROM THAT CAKE!!!" lol

Please feel free to add me and I in turn will offer all the support, congrats and cheers I can.

Thanks x
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Joining the friending frenzy!
  • KotyTyler
    KotyTyler Posts: 3,568 Member
    Options
    Joining the friending frenzy!

Here too! Fun thread. If you want to add a person in a red dress with long grey (yes I said grey) hair then add me. If not then don't~:wink:
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I like pie. :flowerforyou:

sold!:tongue:
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Don't waste your time. I hate you all...