Day 14 of the 30DS w/pics ;)

Options
2»

Replies

• chinamonkey
    chinamonkey Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    fantastic! I received my DVD a couple of days ago and am starting it tomorrow!

i think I shall take before and after pics too!!

Well Done!
    You are a massive motivation to me!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    great 14 day results
  • LaMaMiK77
    Options
    wow thats great congrats!!!! im on my second day of 30ds...should i be doing level 1 the first 7 days then level 2 the next week? im not sure how to do it correctly so i can have results like yours.
  • april925
    Options
    wow thats great congrats!!!! im on my second day of 30ds...should i be doing level 1 the first 7 days then level 2 the next week? im not sure how to do it correctly so i can have results like yours.

I'm doing each level at 10 days each :) good luck! you can do it ;)
  • LaMaMiK77
    Options
    great i will try that thanks!!!! :)
  • mrslightfoot21
    mrslightfoot21 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my 1st day of the shred and hope to have great results like you. You look wonderful and look forward to seeing your 30 day results. Very inspirational!!
  • AimingHighWeighingLow
    Options
    I started this y'day! I bought it off eBay but am waiting for it to arrive, so I YouTubed it and I found a level 3 workout lasting 30minutes! So I did that the last two days... ITS A KILLER! That woman is MEAN!

I am in dire need of toning and losing another 10lb looking at the pictures I took today before I did my work out really really pushed me to do the routine even though I can barely walk up the stairs after yday!

Well done...you look great, really give a push to keep going, although the 2lb loss is a little disappointing, you look like you lost a lot more though! I would of like to hope to lose the full 10 I was hoping too but if I can get the same results as you I would be VERY VERY happy :)
  • Jaytee79
    Jaytee79 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    That's incredible! What a difference in 14 days! You should be so proud of yourself. I have 5 days left to go on 30DS and can't wait to redo my measurements and pictures to see if there is a difference!

Can't wait to see how you look at the end of it!
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Is that the only exercise you are doing? How long do you exercise per day? I assume it is every day?
  • april925
    Options
    I started this y'day! I bought it off eBay but am waiting for it to arrive, so I YouTubed it and I found a level 3 workout lasting 30minutes! So I did that the last two days... ITS A KILLER! That woman is MEAN!

I am in dire need of toning and losing another 10lb looking at the pictures I took today before I did my work out really really pushed me to do the routine even though I can barely walk up the stairs after yday!

Well done...you look great, really give a push to keep going, although the 2lb loss is a little disappointing, you look like you lost a lot more though! I would of like to hope to lose the full 10 I was hoping too but if I can get the same results as you I would be VERY VERY happy :)

you will only be sore for the first few days, just stick with it. I wanted to give up so bad in the beginning because I was too sore to even walk, but like I said I would just get on MFP and look at peoples pics to motivate me to go on :) keep it up!! Good Luck
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wowza!! what a difference for just 14 (17) days!! Keep up the awesome work! Thanks for the motivation! I need to dust off that DVD and get to IT!!
  • april925
    Options
    WOW!!!! Is that the only exercise you are doing? How long do you exercise per day? I assume it is every day?

Yup, pretty much the only exercise I'm doing right now. I think out of the 14days I've done my elliptical 3 times after my workout video. the workouts are 20-25 mins long :)
  • Penguinita
    Penguinita Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    This is so awesome!! The motivation I needed to get back on the 30 day shred!
  • funfitfoodie
    funfitfoodie Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    This is amazing for halfway results!!!! Can't wait to see you after 30 days!
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! I can see such a huge difference!
    I'm on day 2 of 30ds, and this is such a motivator for me.
    Thank you
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options

Yup, pretty much the only exercise I'm doing right now. I think out of the 14days I've done my elliptical 3 times after my workout video. the workouts are 20-25 mins long :)

WOW... Thats all I have to say! Go girl!
  • elo83
    elo83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the great work!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I see progress, especially in your midsection!
  • Nicolasina
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!