If You Lived in Pokemon World...

Options
...at the age of 14 you would run away with a Pokemon and try to become a world-class Pokemaster. Michael Vick jokes aside, what Pokemon would you take with you to start your journey and which ones would you hope to find along the way?

Replies

• kelseyt17
    kelseyt17 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Ninetails cause its Sexy :D Hahaha
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    This question is so hard.
    I would love to find the original 150, but I've grown to love some of the other people Ive come across in other games.
    As for a starter? I could never really pick one.
    I could be like the typical person and go for something cute like an eevee, or chose a legendary.
    But I was never that person so I don't know which pokemon I would really chose. I love too many.
  • simplekc
    simplekc Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Squirttle...my fav!
  • pander101
    pander101 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Out of the starter Pokemon I would go with Charmander. If it was up to me I would have Alakazam. I would hope to find an Abra, Pikachu.Those are the only ones off the top of my head that I would like. I like the original 150. If it were possible, like in the game, Mewtwo for sure.
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    Bulbasaur. Along the way, I'd probably come across Starmie, Hypno, Dodrio, Alakazam, and Jolteon.

Bonus points for remembering my Pokemon Red Team.
    -wtk
  • whatwentwrong
    Options
    eevee, obviously :D

i went to rite aid the other night and they had a giant piplup plushie, i almost bought it- then i remembered i'm 23 years old. there has to be an age where you stop randomly buying pokemon plushies!
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    eevee, obviously :D

i went to rite aid the other night and they had a giant piplup plushie, i almost bought it- then i remembered i'm 23 years old. there has to be an age where you stop randomly buying pokemon plushies!
    Are you kidding me? I'm 22 and my bf bought me a DS JUST so I could play the new pokemon games! :P
  • whatwentwrong
    Options
    well ds is different! (altho i don't like pokemon games that much, it took a whole lot of willpower/begging from friends to get me to beat pearl) i think owning a videogame system (which, btw, i am buying 3ds almost solely for the new professory layton/phoenix wright crossover) and buying a giant pokemon plushie are in 2 different categories :P

(plus i already have a giant pokemon plushie... that i bought 2 years ago *dies*)
  • timtamslam
    timtamslam Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hmm out of the three starting pokemon I'd have to go with a Charmander, evolve that badboy into a Charizard. But I'd make sure that I'd get my hands on Gyarados, Alakazam, Jolteon, Poliwrath and a Snorlax ;D
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    The fat furball cat one I can't remember his name.
  • Random_Name
    Options
    Gallade, Crobat, Torterra, Kingdra, Infernape, and...still haven't picked a sixth. Thoughts?

Froslass might be a good call.