New Member :)

Options
Hi, everyone.

I'm Nicole. I started using MFP about 6 weeks ago, upon purchasing a new iPhone. I had no idea that MFP had a website (silly me). I've got to say: this works!

I'm moving to the UK for a few months while I study abroad, so I'm going to need some definite motivation/weight loss techniques while I'm over there. I've noticed a lack of familiar brands. That shouldn't surprise me, though. It's not like American brands can be found everywhere. But I hate saying "Goodbye" to Chobani and Kashi for now.

When I come back, I'm headed back to Boston University's campus, where I definitely want to turn some heads. I want my friends to be shocked when they see how healthy I am now :)

Well. I have a plane to catch. So, cheerio!

Replies

• loubulou2209
    Options
    Hey! I live in the UK, so feel free to add me if you need some motivation or advice while you're over here and hope you enjoy your stay!

Lottie
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    bon voyage and good luck! Watch out for the yummy beer over there :wink:
  • kk0223
    kk0223 Posts: 179
    Options
    Hi! Have fun while you're gone and be safe! Good luck on the diet and you can add me if would like to.
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Best of wishes for your study abroad!! Maybe you should find some at home programs to take with you until you find a gym or fitness group to become involved in while in the UK. Definitely add more UK MFP friends to your network!