Help with Forerunner 405!!!

I have had my Forerunner for a few weeks now and have still not gotten to run with it becaues I can figure it out! it is driving me crazy and I want to throw it out the window. it doesn't respond to anything I do! I had to get out of the initial setup and I am afraid that is my problem. planning on a 10-12 mile run tomorrow morning and would love to be able to actually use the dang thing!!!

Replies

• AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    i had to call garmin to help me get set up with mine...they are REALLY helpful!
  • DontThinkJustRun
    DontThinkJustRun Posts: 248 Member
    Is it asleep? Press the start button to wake it up. There are great videos on YouTube for tutorials.
  • MrBrown72
    MrBrown72 Posts: 407 Member
    Have you tried downloading and using the software for it on the Garmin site?
  • donrdon
    donrdon Posts: 216 Member
    I didn't have any problems when I first got mine but for some reason it also at one point wouldn't respond or do anything. I checked out garmins"s web site and got instructions on how to do a reboot. Since than everythings been working great. Recommend that you check out their site. it was really helpful for me.
  • donrdon
    donrdon Posts: 216 Member
    I agree with ncuneo, the tutorials on YouTube are great. They will pretty well cover anything you need to know.