Is anyone doing Turbo Jam-5 Rocking Workouts? and had succes

Options
Started doing turbo jam 6 days, mixing up videos every day. I was curious if anyone else works with Turbo Jam-5 Rocking Workout (Learn & Burn; Turbo Sculpt; 20 Minute Workout; Cardio Party; Ab Jam) videos that has had success, share your success and/or post pics before and after you got them!

I keep pushing myself to work harder, hearing success stories makes me work even harder and longer, and I feel like tonight I can push myself a little further! :devil:

Replies

• deewildwoman
    deewildwoman Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am really interested to see the responses. I just received my Turbo-Jam package in the mail today. I am planning on starting it when we get back from vacations. I am really excited to see what kind of results I get.
  • MadeOfMagic
    MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I am really interested to see the responses. I just received my Turbo-Jam package in the mail today. I am planning on starting it when we get back from vacations. I am really excited to see what kind of results I get.
    One thing I can tell you, so far it rocks! It's really fun, I keep doing more and more each day and I am the type who HATES exercising and now I am doing it everyday :D