New to the forum

Options
I've been using Myfitnesspal on my iphone for a few months.. I was logging and doing really well back in may and june, but then the last two months took its toll on me. Im almost back up to the weight I was when I started. So I'm giving the website and the forum's a shot to see if having some support with help.

I weighed 145 pounds when I started, and my goal is 125. Right now I weight 140. When I was logging before, I made it down to 132, and was sooo proud of myself. I want to feel that way again! My lifestyle now has more free time than I'm used to having, so as of today I have started to work out. I'm taking walks, jogging, and doing sit ups. I have a calendar where I am also logging my weight every day, and the work outs that I do. To me, having two places to write everything down makes me more accountable.

Im happy to be here, and in the few minutes that Ive been reading through the forums I've gotten really motivated. I hope to keep this up! Wish me luck!

Replies

• clements1
    Options
    I hope you get the support and help you need. You can obviously do this as you have done it before. I think its harder sometimes when you do have more time as the mind starts to wander so just keep on going with your exercise x Wishing you strength to keep going!x
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    good luck!! MFP has really motivated me as far as working out goes.. (i'm only 5 days in). Seeing everyones post made me feel like a lazy butt.. lol