Hello all!

Options
Good evening, folks! I'm ready to get started with MFP! I've been doing it for three days, and I like the way things are set up here. I've actually had the app on my phone for some tiime now, but with school for the last year, I haven't had time to do anything but study and eat and study and eat and sleep and eat. I'm a critical care nurse, so I think I should be the example; the picture of health to my patients. ANNNDDDD....I wanna fit into some really cute clothes. My husband is an amazing support partner, and I'm finally tired of feeling like a slug. So.....let's go! And for you college football fans....I'm an Auburn University Alum..soooo....WARRRRRRR EAGLE! :)

Replies

• Dickersondiva
    Dickersondiva Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Oh...and by the way, I'm 5'8, 208 lbs. My goal weight is 175. I look sickly anywhere near 160, and having my high school body is not a realistic OR desired goal (I was skinny). So if you're looking for a buddy with similar stats, there they are! MFP currently has me at a net of 1290 (yikes) for a 2 lb/week weight loss goal.
  • LovesNoodles
    Options
    welcome :) add me if you want!