Had my measurements done today..

Options
My trainer took my measurements today. I am down 4 inches this month and 2% body fat. That means in two months I have lost 21 pounds, 8 total inches (4 from my waistline!), and 4% body fat.

My NSV, I got through two very tough strength training sessions this week. I kept telling my trainer "I can't." And she said "Yes you can." Then at the end, she said "You under estimate yourself." I said "I know. I think it's because two months ago, or even ONE month ago, I wouldn't have been able to do it. I keep forgetting that I'm not that person anymore. I'm healthier and stronger now." She said "You are. I don't want to hear "I can't" anymore."

So the measurements, getting through two really hard workouts, and my side by side "before and after 20 pound" pictures have really served to get my motivation going again!

God bless!

Replies

• em1976
    em1976 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Congratulations:)

Never forget to believe in yourself,and know that you can do whatever you set your mind to.Your progress is simply the proof and certainly the beginning of what your truly capable of:)

Again,Well done and keep it up!
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    That's great! And never tell yourself, "I can't," because then you won't. The only reason people fail is because they set themselves up for failure. If you expect it, it'll happen, so just expect to push yourself.
  • Michelle_M2002
    Michelle_M2002 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Congratulations:)

Never forget to believe in yourself,and know that you can do whatever you set your mind to.Your progress is simply the proof and certainly the beginning of what your truly capable of:)

Again,Well done and keep it up!

Thanks so much! I've been so negative about myself for so long, that I have to change that habit. Just like I changed my eating habits, and struggled. Just as I was determined to work out, and struggled. But with each little victory, I become more and more positive!

God bless!
  • Michelle_M2002
    Michelle_M2002 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    That's great! And never tell yourself, "I can't," because then you won't. The only reason people fail is because they set themselves up for failure. If you expect it, it'll happen, so just expect to push yourself.

You are so right!!! :)

God bless!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!