Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi Everyone!!

I am new here and trying to shed some pounds and have it stay off, if possible. My baby is now 3yrs old and I am the biggest I've ever been in my life and would like to change that. Looking forward to this working out. Thanks!:smile:

Replies

• em1976
    em1976 Posts: 119 Member
    You have come to the right place:)Plenty of great advice and some truly inspirational peeps here.

Don't forget to take pics and measurements to keep yourself motivated.

Good luck;)
  • Well, you have to work at it. Good luck. I am trying to hover around my "prepregnancy weight", which is also my heaviest weight. I would like my real weight to stay at 5 lbs less than that! hmmm.
  • brmonet
    brmonet Posts: 30 Member
    Hello everyone. I just joined myfitnesspal. I originally had a calorie counter on my phone but I stopped using it because I didn't like that I couldn't find all the fitness activities I do. Just from what I have seen today, I will probably like this one better. I have already dropped 30 lbs and Im trying to lose another 20lbs by christmas which will be hard with the holidays but I am one determined cookie. I also just started insanity workout so Im hoping the muscle confusions helps since my body has gotten used to me running.