Goals.

On my profile I have made a few weight loss goals and resolutions for myself. I know that to set yourself up to succeed your goals need to be exact and something that you can follow. In other words, they can't be vague. So I was wondering if any of you would look at my profile and edit (for lack of a better word) my goals (most concern weight loss, some don't).

I'm just not really good at creating goals that are exact. I tried hard but just to make sure I'm setting myself up for success I'd rather others read them.

Replies

• On my profile I have made a few weight loss goals and resolutions for myself. I know that to set yourself up to succeed your goals need to be exact and something that you can follow. In other words, they can't be vague. So I was wondering if any of you would look at my profile and edit (for lack of a better word) my goals (most concern weight loss, some don't).

I'm just not really good at creating goals that are exact. I tried hard but just to make sure I'm setting myself up for success I'd rather others read them.
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    You know what you want and that is a great start but I also know how hard it is to keep new resolutions. I only limit myself to two resolutions because for me beyond that it is too hard to keep them all so I don't keep any. Be kind to yourself, go for what you want and if and when you mess up start over again from where you are. Wishing you the best of luck in 2009!