2009 time for a new me!

Options
Hello everyone! Im AJay! Mommy to 2 boys! We currently reside in Gettysburg PA. I am looking to make a big change in myself this year! Not just in my weight but in many other areas. I have been overweight since giving birth to my first son. Its time to get back to a healthy weight and stay there! Here we go! Ready or not!

Replies

• ManJayPet
    ManJayPet Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Im AJay! Mommy to 2 boys! We currently reside in Gettysburg PA. I am looking to make a big change in myself this year! Not just in my weight but in many other areas. I have been overweight since giving birth to my first son. Its time to get back to a healthy weight and stay there! Here we go! Ready or not!
  • DaniellaAnn
    Options
    2009 is definately the year for a lot of us to change ourselves for the better. I am also a mom of 2 little ones. A daughter who is 4 and a son who is 2. Getting healthy will not only benefit ourselves, but our children as well.
  • Kwick2009
    Options
    I agree with the both of you, and I'm also a mom of two little kiddos. My son is 5 and my daughter is 18 months. One of my main reason for getting back in to shape is to set a good example for my kids. If I'm healthier and happier, then my kids will be too. 2009 is definitely the year to do it in!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    2009 is also the year for me. I am going to be putting myself first this year. Not that my family is any less important but I need to get healthy. I have let myself go taking care my children especially my youngest with Rett Syndrome. I have three kids, 13, 8 and 4. I feel very blessed to be their mommy but I want to have energy to play with them and enjoy them.
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    I agree that this is the year to get healthy and look and feel great. My children are quite a bit older like years :0) My baby as I would call her is 42 years old and my #1 son is 41 and my #2 son which i adopted is 22. He was my grandson. But they all were a pleasure to love. So I"m not getting rid of baby weight I'm getting rid of eating weight:laugh: So will work on this together. Good Luck to all of you.
  • hibbler22
    hibbler22 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:

I wish you much luck!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you!! :flowerforyou:
  • rayne91508
    Options
    Welcome!!!

I know exactly where you are coming from as a mom to 4 (2 boys 2 girls)

They are a huge part of my motivation.

Rayne

117409.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Well I only have one daughter but she is 4 and I want to set a good example for her.......and be able to keep up with her. She runs circles around me.....literally! I believe 2009 is the year for us all to get it together and get our butts in gear! You can do this and don't let anyone stop you!:bigsmile: :drinker: