Chlorine smell after swimming...tips?

Options
Hi I swim a lot and find it impossible to get rid of the chlorine smell on my skin. I've tried various body washes and am currently using shower oil straight after swimming, but doesn't seem to help! Any tips anyone?

(no i'm not going to stop because of the smell or anything, just would like to smell nicer :)

Replies

• hstallings13
    Options
    I did swim team in high school and I never found anything that really worked. When I showered at home or even just started sweating you could smell chlorine around me. There is a swim shampoo that helps to get the chlorine out of your hair, but it gets into your skin and I never did find anything to get rid of it. If someone actually knows something that really works, that would be awesome
  • pjhrt
    pjhrt Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I must be in the minority but I actually love the smell of chlorine on my skin after swimming!
  • txswim24
    Options
    I swam in high school and college, and the only thing that got rid of the smell was taking about six months off from swimming ): I haven't found anything to get the smell out of your skin, and it's going to stick around, especially if you're swimming everyday. It's a pain, but it can be a good conversation starter, haha