OK... Hold On.... Here We Go........>>>>>>>>>> !!!!

Just wanted to say hello, have been reading the success stories, really motivating.

Lots to lose........... Even more to gain! :-)

Replies

• Chezza021
    Chezza021 Posts: 28 Member
    HI!! Welcome! Heaps to gain here alright.... always something new to learn!!! Goodluck with your weightloss journey ahead!!
  • Me too! No sugar, junk food, bread or pasta for a week now. No weight off yet, but feeling much more alive! WIllpower, mate. You can do it. Try and get some friends to do it too, makes it easier.
  • Cccaroline
    Cccaroline Posts: 196 Member
    Great mindset! Welcome to mfp and good luck for your weightloss journey. :flowerforyou:
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Lots to lose........... Even more to gain! :-)
    Well you're most definitely in the right place and will get lots of support.

I've been here just 3 weeks and today I weighed in and I've lost my first stone (14.52lbs, 6.6kg) and I'm feeling FANTASTIC!!!! :bigsmile:

There's no secret shortcut, no magical miracle method that will melt away the lbs overnight. Everyone has to find their own path to success; that might be eating clean. guzzling gallons of water and burning 1000+ cals a day working out, but equally it might be recognising just as much how much you eat as what you eat.

You're here and you want to change your eating habits and imrpove your life... WELL DONE YOU!!! :flowerforyou: