Small JOYS

Options
Im here at work doing some overtime, which of course means pot luck food!!! I logged in everything I ate trying really hard to keep it in moderaton. Only thing is, I really wanted a danish, it was only 100 cals so I figure one more wouldnt hurt, but thats always my problem having one more, so I decided to cut the danish in half and give the other half away, so a 100 cal splurge was brought down to 50 cals! Proud moment for me, eventually I wont want one at all. :)

Replies

• beckj33
    Options
    Good for you!! Baby steps, that is what we all have to do. Just a side note...I realized over the last week that if I resist those urges, soon I won't even have them at all. I haven't had any processed food or sweets for over a week now and I seriously am not even craving it anymore! I can't believe it, but it is true!

Keep up the good work!
  • Darcie1970
    Options
    smart move , YAY for you! :)
  • Theselast50lbs
    Options
    Good for you!! Baby steps, that is what we all have to do. Just a side note...I realized over the last week that if I resist those urges, soon I won't even have them at all. I haven't had any processed food or sweets for over a week now and I seriously am not even craving it anymore! I can't believe it, but it is true!

Keep up the good work!

Oh wow!! thats awesome, Im definitely gonna try to get it outta my system as well!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!