Hello

Options
Hi,

I used MFP before, but then stopped after a day or so!

Have been using it again for a while now and seem to be doing quite well with it so far!

Replies

• kissiefish
    Options
    welcome back! slow and steady wins the race. The thing that makes this forum good is the ability to show or not show your food log. BEHONEST with yourself, whether you show your log or not, and ask for help if you need it. My husband and I are working on this together. Feel free to friend us. I am obviously kissiefish and he is lildrmr93.
    Welcome back.
  • leannemcc
    Options
    Thanks!

I'm finding it very easy! Since I originally started doing MFP I have lost 5kg which is 11lbs, so I KNOW I can do it!!

I've never used the forums before so will hopefully find these useful!

Good luck to everyone with their weight losses! x
  • krystalgwen
    krystalgwen Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for starting back up again. I too once had an account on here I actually ended up losing 12 pds in a month. Things got rough for me and turned for the worse. I am back though and ready to work hard and achieve my goals. Feel free to friend me. Always nice to have someone who is going through the same journey. :)
  • Bluejay789
    Options
    Use the forums..... I always love reading and seeing the success stories. They are the ones that motivate me to keep going. If people can drop that much that I can to.... there are pictures backing up the weight loss.

You can do it. Also there are great tips when people ask questions and there are also some funny threads.

Participation on the forum and with my mfp's daily logging of comments, admissions of cheating with food and their weigh loss when weighing really motivates me.

Also I weigh on Friday morning so I am motivated to for the weekend.

By the way, Congratulations on loosing 11 pounds! That is a great achievement. Keep going you can do this....