New Scale

Options
Since I recently moved back to college I wanted to get a scale to help me continue to monitor my weight loss, because the scale I was using my sister and I share so she wanted to keep it at home. However the new scale I got weights me totally differently and about 2-3 pounds heavier. Which can be rather depressing some mornings at college

Here I thought I gained weight and I came home, used my old scale and found out I lost weight. I have myself convinced that my new scale is a bad one, not accurate, and I should return it for a new one. I am not sure what I to do, should I automatically assume I can subtract two pounds from the weight on my scale at school, or just get a new one.

Replies

• chicago_dad
    Options
    I'm not a fan of fancy digital scales. I've tried a few, but they seem less consistent than old-school non-digital scales-- i.e.: something that does NOT require batteries. just mho...
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    All scales seem to vary. On my digital ones at home im 224 lbs with nothing on. Then i go down the gym, and on their analogue ones im 219 fully clothed!

Just make sure you stick to the same ones when recording your weight.