Want to feel the best I ever have!

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Jen, and I'm a SAHM to 3 young kids (ages 8, 6 and 3). My husband is a physician so he's at the office most of the time. I've been struggling with weight as far as I can remember. Problem is, I love food, and my biggest issue is foreign foods such as Mexican, Chinese, etc. And of course love chocolate. I am going to be 39 in October, and I promised myself I want to look dynamite by the time I'm 40, as my husband promised to take me to New Orleans to celebrate. I'm a paranormal investigator in my spare time, so I want to take on the notoriously haunted Myrtles Plantation, BUT I also want to be in much smaller sizes, have more energy, and just feel good about myself. I also had three c-sections with all three kids, so as my stomach has stretched with weight gain, it's starting to fold over the "c" area. Makes me feel disgusting. I could lose weight, but they say c-section stomachs never can get flat, so surgery in the near future may be an option. Once the kids get back to school, I can get back to the gym, which is in 2 weeks! Right now, none of them will stay in the babysitting area, as they have separation anxiety issues....ugh. Thanks to a good friend I found this fitnesspal program and it's wonderful!

Nice to meet all of you, and best of luck to all!
Jen:bigsmile: