It's been a while..

Options
Hey everyone,

I'm not new to the site, but it's been a while since I've been on. I've had a crazy life since school started in September, but I've decided to take on 2009 with a vengence!! I got the Wii Fit for Christmas and have been playing it every day for a week, I'm hoping that it will be a good jump start on getting back into shape. I look forward to re-connecting with my old friends and meeting all the new people!

Replies

• greysweatshirt
    Options
    Hey everyone,

I'm not new to the site, but it's been a while since I've been on. I've had a crazy life since school started in September, but I've decided to take on 2009 with a vengence!! I got the Wii Fit for Christmas and have been playing it every day for a week, I'm hoping that it will be a good jump start on getting back into shape. I look forward to re-connecting with my old friends and meeting all the new people!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome back. Good to see you! :bigsmile:

Good luck in getting back on track!

:flowerforyou:
    -Tami
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    Wow Tam!! I can't believe how close you are now! Truly an inspiration!!
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

Hey there! Glad to see you again! Welcome back!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! :flowerforyou:
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back!...:smile:
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    Hey everyone,

Hey there! Glad to see you again! Welcome back!

Laura!! Wow! You're just melting away too!! Gosh, you leave for a couple of months and everyone is half the size!! haha!!!