Halfway there pics!

Options
This was last September....the picture that made me wanna smack my friends for being too loving and nice to tell me I was a cow!

somethingsgottachange-1.jpg

And this was a few weeks ago....and 5 pounds ago! I'm feeling so much better these days and can't wait to see what the next 55 lbs looks like!

dollienjenn-1.jpg

Thanks to everybody for the love and support. Please continue to kick my *kitten* when you see a donut on my diary!

Replies

• sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    gorgeous!!!!!!
  • helly_zgb
    Options
    you look great! :)
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Your efforts are clearly paying off -- you look GREAT!
  • Mrswheels01
    Mrswheels01 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Keep it up!!
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    You are looking GREAT!!! I know you will be stunning once you reach your goal. :)
  • shivaslives
    shivaslives Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    You look great and I'm sure you feel great too. I just hit my halfway mark today.
  • bettycass
    bettycass Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • Suzannejl
    Options
    way to go! I'm half way there too! Can't believe how hard it is, and how long it takes! But keep on trucking!!
    p.s. It's OK to go for 1/2 a donut every now and then! ;-) right??
  • MrsSmith1112
    MrsSmith1112 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    way to go! I'm half way there too! Can't believe how hard it is, and how long it takes! But keep on trucking!!
    p.s. It's OK to go for 1/2 a donut every now and then! ;-) right??

Congrats to you too!!! And I sure hope it is....if not, please disregard my diary from yesterday.....
  • MrsSmith1112
    Options
    You look great and I'm sure you feel great too. I just hit my halfway mark today.

Doesn't it feel awesome!?!?
  • rsqsquad05
    Options
    Holy Cow! You look great!!!!
  • shanmont
    shanmont Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!
  • mussmom
    mussmom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    You look so happy! That is so great-keep it up!!
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    No wonder why were pals we have the same goal: 110 lbs to lose I'm 3 lbs from my halfway 55 lb mark and it was a pic from my mother in-laws Bday last September that made me cringe also, anyways You look FANTASTIC, keep it up and you will be the beautiful bride your dreaming to be!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Awesome job!!!!
  • Sloron
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work and can't wait to see the final pics!
  • MrsSmith1112
    Options
    No wonder why were pals we have the same goal: 110 lbs to lose I'm 3 lbs from my halfway 55 lb mark and it was a pic from my mother in-laws Bday last September that made me cringe also, anyways You look FANTASTIC, keep it up and you will be the beautiful bride your dreaming to be!

Thanks darlin!!! I'm so excited to share this journey with the most amazing ladies I never knew I was missing!!!

I am trying to download a newer, better picture to add...but my phone is being a b__ch! I'm so used to hiding on the backside of a camera, I am really having to search for a decent current picture!
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Keep up the great work!!
  • Whatareherthings711
    Options
    You're Beautiful! I can't wait to be at my halfway!
  • dmwood
    dmwood Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!! Keep it up! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!