Let the (College Football) Games Begin

Options
Mad_Dog_Muscle
Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
OK, who is your favorite team? I have 2..... Devoted Texas Longhorn Fan living in Georgia...... so, I pull for both UT and the Georgia Bulldogs - ...... I can do that since its 2 separate conferences.

Looking for new friends of either of these teams,feel free to friend me! After last season, I need a support group this season!!!!!!

Ah, even if you like some of the other teams, college football fans rock! :drinker: :drinker:

Hook "em Horns / Go Dawgs

Replies

• RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Go Cowboys! OSU!
  • AEcklar813
    AEcklar813 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Kentucky Wildcats! =) GO BIG BLUE! Boo georgia- although I think Uga is pretty cute.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Options
    Kentucky Wildcats! =) GO BIG BLUE! Boo georgia- although I think Uga is pretty cute.
    LOL... who doesn't love a cuddly bulldog?
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Since one of my son's best friends is playing for Georgia! I've definitely converted to a Bulldog fan living in Florida!!! :smile:
  • MercKlebba
    MercKlebba Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    LSU all the way baby! Geaux Tigers!!
  • flagator11
    flagator11 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Gator fan living in Syracuse, NY.

Go Gators!
    Go Orange!

Was at the Dome for a great comeback by Cuse against Wake on Thursday night. Cannot wait for Coach Muschamp's debut tonight vs Florida Atlantic.
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    OK, who is your favorite team? I have 2..... Devoted Texas Longhorn Fan living in Georgia...... so, I pull for both UT and the Georgia Bulldogs - ...... I can do that since its 2 separate conferences.

Looking for new friends of either of these teams,feel free to friend me! After last season, I need a support group this season!!!!!!

Ah, even if you like some of the other teams, college football fans rock! :drinker: :drinker:

Hook "em Horns / Go Dawgs

HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!!!!!!
  • wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Hook 'Em baby!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Options
    Go Cowboys! OSU!
    OSU doesnt bother me as much as OU ;-)
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    ROLL TIDE ROLL baby!! :smile:

bama.jpg
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Options
    Since one of my son's best friends is playing for Georgia! I've definitely converted to a Bulldog fan living in Florida!!! :smile:
    YES!! I Florida convert!! Oh we gotz to be friends!! ;-)
  • WanderLaura
    Options
    ROLL TIDE!!! :) Go SEC!! :)
  • ajfranzen77
    Options
    Iowa Hawkeyes all the way baby!!!!
  • MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    GOOOOO ORANGE!!!

GOOOOO RACERS!!!

GOOOOO VOLS!!!!
  • jmikels67
    Options
    I'm a homegrown Hoosier - so Go Indiana University! However, I've been transplanted to the Buckeye State, and am married to an avid Buckeye fan, so Go The Ohio State University! Maybe the Hoosiers will actually have a showing this year, and hoping OSU can get past the silliness that's been going on there!
  • TiffanyA2008
    Options
    All these statements like, "Hook Em Horns" and "Go Pokes" (Yuck...my fingers wouldn't even hardly type that) is killing me! It's just so wrong.

BOOMER SOONER BABY ALL THE WAY!!

One day, you'll learn. One day. Until then, just watch! Just watch in awe of the Sooners as they bring VICTORY home!!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Options
    All these statements like, "Hook Em Horns" and "Go Pokes" (Yuck...my fingers wouldn't even hardly type that) is killing me! It's just so wrong.

BOOMER SOONER BABY ALL THE WAY!!

One day, you'll learn. One day. Until then, just watch! Just watch in awe of the Sooners as they bring VICTORY home!!

LOL... so far you are the lone Spooners supporter, ...... we still like you though :drinker:
  • kcar43
    Options
    Go Blue University of Michigan and West Virginia University !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Gooooooooooo Hokies!!!!

And Go WVU( I guess lol)
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!