I need some fitness pal pals ;)

jjeennnn
jjeennnn Posts: 10 Member
edited October 2 in Introduce Yourself
I am Jenn. I've been doing this for a month or so and then on and off before but I didn't know it was a socializing network as well which makes me happy because I think it would be great if we could all motivate each other to stay fit and healthy! Add me as a friend ;) and good luck to everyone!

Replies

• Caper88
    Caper88 Posts: 418 Member
    Go ahead and add me if you would like to be friends :)
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 694 Member
    Feel free to add me also.....I wlove all of the support on here!!
  • If you don't mind being friends with an old whippersnapper I would love to support you. I've lost 20 lbs so far and am shooting for another 20 - 30. I like to read diary's, so if you want to be a friend also consider opening your diary for public view. I learn a lot from others food choices and it keeps me honest. Add me if you like :)
  • theaterfan23
    theaterfan23 Posts: 256 Member
    I have been on here for about 45 days and I love it!! Sending you an add right now!
  • akaChuck
    akaChuck Posts: 233 Member
    Feel free to add!
  • Hi hun, you can add me if you like, Im losing slooowwlly but surely, but trying my very hardest anyway, need all the support I can get and I will do the same for you xx

Eills xx
  • jjeennnn
    jjeennnn Posts: 10 Member
    Thanks to you all the support is amazing I think there has been like 50 requests already I'm so excited!
  • missyyclaire
    missyyclaire Posts: 572 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm a newbie here too, but sure am loving this site, the forum and the food and exercise charting...wow!
  • strawberry1969
    strawberry1969 Posts: 1,476 Member
    feel free to add me too
  • MotivateMeg
    MotivateMeg Posts: 110 Member
    You can add me! I'm brand new and need all the help I can get! :)
  • Add me too! I'm new and seeking buddies to support

:flowerforyou: (I love this smiley face!)
  • Hello!! & welcome to the best website EVER! love this place... i am seriously addicted to the iphone app :laugh:

Feel free to add me as a friend-- I'm 26 yr old female from Florida. I would love to be friends & help motivate one another!! Best of luck on your journey my friend!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.