Friends in Buffalo, NY Area

Options
Hey everyone!!! I have been on this site now for about 3 months and I am loving it!!! Just wondering if there is some people out there from around the Buffalo NY area. I have some aweosme friends on here, but would love to find some more in my area to help and support each other

Good luck to everyone.....and remember we can do it!!

Replies

• Moonsorrow1
    Moonsorrow1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am currently living in Lancaster, just moved from Cheektowaga, so I am in the area! I too am looking for other people who are looking to better themselves and provide motivation & support! :)

nice to meet you megan
  • uniqute1888
    uniqute1888 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Pick me!!! I live in the city... Can totally use someone to kick my butt in gear... Nice to meet local friends on the same journey....

Nice to meet you all!
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Hi! I live in North Buffalo. What a small world :)
  • fancycupcake
    fancycupcake Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late to the party but I'm in Hamburg! Feel free to add me :)
  • sweetpea129
    Options
    Living in Buffalo is torture. Theres just SO much good food here lol!
  • AndreaKZ
    AndreaKZ Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I live in the Buffalo area....feel free to add me too :)
  • sarah2954
    sarah2954 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I live in Pendleton (Niagara County), intern in downtown Buffalo, and go to UB Law. Feel free to friend me!!
  • sarah2954
    sarah2954 Posts: 291 Member
    Options

Seriously! When out of town friends and family visit all they want to do is drive around and eat!
  • sweetpea129
    Options
    There are quite a few of us here!

Some of my family lives in pendleton :)
  • fitchick58
    fitchick58 Posts: 11
    Options
    I live in the Kenmore. With all the picnics and festivals during the summer, eating right is definitely tough. Feel free to add me!
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in Tonawanda feel free to add me anyone :)
  • Stinaa91
    Stinaa91 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I live in west seneca half the week and love joy the other half! haha
  • scubaheather
    scubaheather Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I moved to Williamsville, NY in January and I can't believe how delcious everything is here! We're moving back to MA at the end of next month, but I'm definitely gonna miss some of the food from here!
  • Lainnee
    Lainnee Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm near Harlem Rd and Kensington Ave. Small world...
  • robertaradiance
    Options
    I'm from Buffalo,NY specifically north buffalo region! I actually go to school in Rochester but still feel free to add me :)
  • Damiilla
    Damiilla Posts: 66
    Options
    ah, what a small world! I'm moving back to Rochester next month (yuck!). Add me if you like. =)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I used to live in East Amherst and still visit at least once a year since most of my family is in the area. But I live in Florida now. Believe it or not, if I could find the right job I'd move back in a heartbeat! lol
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I'm out in Albany, I know, on the complete other side of the state, but hey it's pretty close. lol
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Seriously! When out of town friends and family visit all they want to do is drive around and eat!

Because you just don't find that kind of food in a lot of the country. I looked it up and found exactly THREE Polish restaurants in the entire state of Florida and we tried to go to one and it was gone. You can sometimes find good Italian, but it's tough and most in south Florida because that's where all the New York Italians moved to. Jewish delis in north Florida are pretty much nonexistent. I haven't had good challah in YEARS.

Basically, we have barbecue and steakhouses, which are no fun for this vegetarian. Thankfully, where I live, we have two amazing Indian restaurants that almost make up for the complete lack of any other good local food.
  • Damiilla
    Damiilla Posts: 66
    Options
    I'm out in Albany, I know, on the complete other side of the state, but hey it's pretty close. lol
    By the way, if that's your hyrule crest tattoo it's awesome!