Where is the Purple Team?

Options
renae77
renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
Hey Purple Team! Where is everyone at? I see the Black Team and Blue Teams posting but not much from our team. Come on everyone!! We have got to do this! We want to win! We need some posts and some challenges!!

Replies

• renae77
    Options
    Hey Purple Team! Where is everyone at? I see the Black Team and Blue Teams posting but not much from our team. Come on everyone!! We have got to do this! We want to win! We need some posts and some challenges!!
  • aprilann
    aprilann Posts: 238
    Options
    Hey girl I was wondering the same thing. I'm getting ready to do my run right now I'll see if your around later to IM. We should come up with some challenges.
  • renae77
    Options
    Someone already posted about cutting out our salt intake so that is a good one to start with. I don't eat a lot of salt because I don't like it! So we need another one now!
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I'm here! I keep checking in to see what everybody's doing. My first day is going great! I got a lot of exercise today. I had to do my black eyed peas for good luck but I kept the salt to a minimum. Other than that, I've been on the ball. Feeling great, hoping to look good soon.
  • renae77
    Options
    Way to go TRLTAMPA! I haven't gotten any exercise in but I spent the most part of the day moving continuously! My calories are still low and am just now having supper. I am really excited about all of this!!
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    My water isn't where I would like, but I'm having a hard time with it today. I hate water and I always eat mint or chew gum to kill the taste. Well I got new gum and different water today...NASTY!!! Don't know which is the culprit yet, but I can't stand it. I'm switching back tomorrow. I was very conscious of the salt, considering I knew the water was gonna be low.
    I hope everybody's getting off to a great start!