Not A Pound Lost But PROGRESS (With Pictures)

Options
2»

Replies

• billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I prefer bare floors to a lot of carpet showing.
    But you look amazing! great job.
  • JENIFER_AZ
    JENIFER_AZ Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I can totally see a big difference!!! WAY TO GO GIRL! Keep up the great work.
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Bin your scales and buy some new ones, yours must be broken.

This is what I said back in July, so I bought a new scale...SAME problem! My body has tricked the scale!!
  • GemmieNoWobbles
    GemmieNoWobbles Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Wow Summer! You can totally see a HUGE different. Your legs look slimmer, your torso defineately shows the biggest difference and your arms are more toned too. Well done sweetpea. :flowerforyou:
    Just shows the scales DO lie and dont show the full picture!
  • ddiestler
    ddiestler Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Before joining mfp I lost 20 pounds.. Like you..I am eating right and doing exercise however the scale isn't moving.
    I do notice a change in my clothing..

You look amazing and you can definitly tell you have lost..Keep up the good work
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for all your kind words!! I appreciate them!
  • akaChuck
    akaChuck Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    HUGE difference!!! That's incredible-keep it up :)
  • Beebs33
    Beebs33 Posts: 262
    Options
    You are looking awesome!! Such progress! Keep it up girl!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Wow Girl! You can really see the differences in muscle tone and the lines. I am so proud of you, your doing so amazing!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    You are making some AWESOME progress - looking great! I guess you have to say "F" the scale - because apparently, in your case the scale does lie! Keep up the great work!
  • carrie1128
    carrie1128 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! Thank you for posting that! It's a great reminder not to get too worked up about the numbers on the scale.
  • darina23
    Options
    Great job! You can definitely see the progress. Just know you're not alone. My scale has not moved at all in the last 2 months but I can see the change in my body, too.
  • elksy
    elksy Posts: 45
    Options
    I can really see a difference in your glutes and upper thighs! Much perkier, hahah! :) This really shows that there's no point in being chained to the scale!
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    You are doing amazing and I am so glad you posted this!!! I too have been at this almost 2 month and have seen very little movement on the scale...but I do see a difference in the shape of my body....and seeing this helps me stick to it!!!
  • dolphin21
    dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Awesome u go girl!!!!! Keep it up!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!