I'm new too!

Options
shoppie
shoppie Posts: 618 Member
I gave birth to my second son in mid -October, so time to get back into shape! I was around a stone overweight already when I fell pregnant, am now about 1.5 stones over. In my dreams I'd like to shift 2 stone, I haven't been that light in 5 years (pre-kids!! :laugh: )

Replies

• shoppie
    Options
    I gave birth to my second son in mid -October, so time to get back into shape! I was around a stone overweight already when I fell pregnant, am now about 1.5 stones over. In my dreams I'd like to shift 2 stone, I haven't been that light in 5 years (pre-kids!! :laugh: )
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey Shoppie! Good luck on your weight loss journey! I believe this is the place to be. Everyone seems excited and so willing to help so if you have any questions put them out there and someone will definately answer!!
  • Kwick2009
    Options
    Happy New Year, Shoppie! I joined this site to help lose that baby weight, too. Though mine is now two kids and several years later. :laugh: I think this will will be a fun way to stay on track and finally lose that stubborn weight. I wish you the best on your weightloss goal. :smile:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site! :flowerforyou:
  • bbreault
    Options
    Happy new years to everyone....good luck as well....I cant even tell you how happy I am to have found such an awesome site and people to discuss the struggle of dieting and exercise with!!
  • Mary200
    Options
    Wish you all well. Just keep moving. Keeping busy and keep moving is the best way to keep you out of the fridge.:smile:
  • MAJackson88
    Options
    Welcome!
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. Just keep logging, logging - and check in for help and motivation..

This site rocks!!

jb
  • mommyofbandb
    Options
    This is my first day signing up too! And this is the first day of a long hard road but I WILL acomplish my goal!!:happy: I will do it not only for my myself but for my husband and children too.
  • lenece
    lenece Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!!!! This site is so AWSOME!!! There are so many nice and wonderfull ppl here to help push us over those humps..Welcome:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • shoppie
    Options
    Wow, thanks so much for the warm welcome, there are some absolutely incredible losses registered on some of these tickers - I'm in awe!!!:love:
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    I also wanted to give a nice big warm welcome to you greenstars.gif