Determined to stay strong - self sabotager!

Options
Hi Everyone,

I joined a little while ago. I have lost about 60 pounds and feeling great, however I cannot seem to get off the last 20 pounds. Every time I see a number on the scale that I haven't seen in like 10 years, I tend to sabotage myself and eat too much, therefore gaining weight. I am making a commitment to myself to stay on track, and log in food and exercise for the next 90 days straight, no excuses!!!!!

I look forward to virtually meeting all the supporters out there as we share our stories, experiences and advice.

Thanks!

Rosanna

Replies

• sandislim
    Options
    Welcome Rosanna!

I used to self sabotage, if I saw my knuckles sticking out or bones portruding or I'd lost more than 2lb that week I would freak out and eat a bunch. I don't know why I was so scared before. I like seeing my body changing now - I think some big changes in my life changed my attitude toward myself, I was geniunely frightened of being slim and hurting those around me. Do you know why you sabotage yourself? Sometimes you can't see the reasons because you're too close to your situation.
  • jht445
    Options
    I'm the world's worst!! If I see progress, it's like I get overly excited and just pig out for a whole day!! I'll do great, then just binge!! I have always been like this, it's hard to stay focused!! I hate being my own worst enemy!!