Replies

• bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Sure took a while?? You lost 52 pounds since March - 50 pounds in about 6 months is awesome! You look great.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Looking great!
  • JaenaM
    JaenaM Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hottie alert!
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. So much fitter. Well done!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Mario ROCKS!!!
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Wow - what a transformation. Do you notice how the world treats you differently now much? Probably went from see-thru invisible to someone that turns heads, gets talked to... like a PERSON instead of just some thing that blocks the light.

I'm wanting to go from near the same to Size M also - and I am not sure how I will react to people suddenly SEEING me and talking to me. Sometimes I think I might be bitter and say something like "Wow you're talking to me now cuz I'm skinny but before you looked the other way instead... hmmm... AWKWARD" and then just staring at them, LOL! But in reality I'm probably going to be in too good of a mood to ever be bitter like that.

I do wonder how that goes for people tho. If it's a transition that's not too hard (how the world treats you... not just store clerks but friends of friends etc. too. LUCKILY my best friends treat me great, but I am dying of curiousity how it's going to go with those "friends of friends" especially the ones thru my husband's work. They are the predominate "snubbers" really. I'm looking forward to showing up at a company xmas party looking so good they actually think my husband got a new wife, LOL!
  • hazieo
    hazieo Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Well done to you!!
    Cool tshirt in pic 2. :)
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Congrats. You look much younger!
  • jpd10905
    Options
    Great job! That is fabulous! You look awesome! : )
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • lizmaebar
    Options
    awesome! you look sooo good! and I love your shirt :D
  • Corruptkitten
    Corruptkitten Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Looking good. I like your shirt :)
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    dude you look GREAT!!! Seriously, HUGE improvement!! You look way younger and went from straight up nerdy to nerdy and cute.

Now put that shirt in an envelope and send it to me. Please and thank you.

ETA: "To feel attractive and confident for once in my life" You are attractive, I hope you feel it.
  • chloeelebeir
    Options
    FANTASTIC Job! Love the shirt lol
  • gsenriquez
    gsenriquez Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Congrats!!! You look amazing and young :-) Keep it up
  • MarchelleLynne
    MarchelleLynne Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    awseome job!! my man has that shirt too!!:wink:
  • Tzipporah90
    Options
    wow! the transformation is incredible!! Proud to say were already frineds!!!
  • reese1206
    Options
    GREAT JOB
  • KyStewart
    Options
    CONGRATS!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!