Anyone want to be workout buddies?

Options
Hi Everyone!

I'm new to myfitnesspal and so far I really love it!
I'm 30 years old and a wife and mother. I would like to loose about 60 pounds and have been trying to eat clean and exercise. I would love to find an accountability partner or workout buddy to stay in touch with every day or at least a few times a week, just to share with and hold each other accountable. If there are any ladies who would be interested in this, please send me a private message. :)

Replies

• jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I'm new to myfitnesspal and so far I really love it!
    I'm 30 years old and a wife and mother. I would like to loose about 60 pounds and have been trying to eat clean and exercise. I would love to find an accountability partner or workout buddy to stay in touch with every day or at least a few times a week, just to share with and hold each other accountable. If there are any ladies who would be interested in this, please send me a private message. :)

Hi! I am 32 with 3 kids a hubby and 2 dogs. I am on here all the time. I have many people who help me on here. I am down 28 but have 40-50 more to go! Welcome! I love it here, and everyone is wonderful.

Jenn
  • prizmaa
    prizmaa Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenn,

Thank you for the welcome and congrats on the weight loss so far, that is awesome!! :D
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm in my thirties as well. I love to motivate and encourage people. My goal is to lose between 4 to 8 pounds of fat a month. I'm not tracking scale weight, but body fat percentage/pounds of fat and inches. I do my weigh in every month.