NSV I've waited over 18 years for!

Options
2»

Replies

• ReneeJM
    ReneeJM Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I actually added 10 pounds to my original goal after asking my husband what he weighs. I did weigh less than him when we married 20 years ago. We are the same height and I have weighed significantly more than him for the past 14 years or so. I will be so happy when I weigh less than him. Only 40 pounds to go!
  • satch45
    satch45 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I've been waiting for this one for the entire 17 years my husband and I have been together. I think 18 years will be the magic number for me too! Congratulations!!! :flowerforyou:
  • barbara1982
    barbara1982 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is a sweet NSV! Like it!
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I understand completely. I've not ever weighed more than my DH, but we are getting very close to the same weight and that motivates me. I've been gaining and he's been losing.
  • melzeeryp
    Options
    Way to go!!! That is the best NSV!!! I can't wait for the day that when they mention a "big" football players weight and I am finally under that weight.....now that is embarrassing!
  • suzikay
    Options
    Wow: how brilliant is that?!! My DH won't weigh himself at the moment but he has been losing weight with me because he's eating what I'm eating and he's taken himself in hand regarding the food he eats out of the house. He has had an NSV, though: needs a new hole punching in his belt!
  • cathyg18
    cathyg18 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Congratulatons! I know the feeling. It's awesome! I'm finally weigh less than my hubby. Actually, I weigh less than when we got married. So, enjoy the feeling and keep up the great work! :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • mathlete99
    mathlete99 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    That is FANTASTIC! What a great place to be :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!