Trans, Sat, Poly, Mono FATS Need Advice

Options
I'm trying to decide which Fats to log and watch on my food diary. Any ideas????????

Replies

• Lisabeth
    Lisabeth Posts: 268
    Options
    I'm trying to decide which Fats to log and watch on my food diary. Any ideas????????

• songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Trans shouldn't be on there....because you shouldn't be eating any! :wink: Sat fats should make up about 1/3 of your total fat intake.
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    I read the question and thought hopefully songbyrdsweet will chime in, haven't seen her around for a few days though. I clicked my back button and there she was already with an answer! It's so great that you share your knowledge with us! Hope your NY is happy! Yours to lisabeth!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I read the question and thought hopefully songbyrdsweet will chime in, haven't seen her around for a few days though. I clicked my back button and there she was already with an answer! It's so great that you share your knowledge with us! Hope your NY is happy! Yours to lisabeth!

Hahah I beat ya to it! :laugh:
    I have been really busy and then was out of town for a while and working a TON for the holidays. Thankfully, I made it through Christmas, woohoo! I hope you're have a good new year so far as well! :explode:
  • weesel80
    weesel80 Posts: 186
    Options
    Poly and Mono are the good fats and like others have said, we shouldn't be eating any trans fats at all!:noway:

109912.png
  • Lisabeth
    Lisabeth Posts: 268
    Options
    Thank you and all of you SOOOOOOOOOO much. I do put trans on my food diary because I am soooooooo particular about the foods I eat...and lawd and behold...by trans are alway "ZERO". That's the reason I asked...I thought....is Food Diary broken or am I really eating that healthy????? (I had a feeling it was the latter). I'm going to keep it on there so I can :glasses: WATCH :glasses: it!

Thanks all!

:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
    Poly and Mono are the good fats and like others have said, we shouldn't be eating any trans fats at all!:noway:

109912.png