I am starting today, hope this site helps...

Options
I have tried everything else, maybe this site will help

117443.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Journal

Replies

• wolfiesong
    Options

117443.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Journal
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    This site is fantastic when used properly. Good luck to you!:flowerforyou:
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Welocme, This sight has helped me. I've lost 19 lbs and I'm feeling great. Their are a lot of great people on here. Read the posts and you'll learn things you can do.. I know I have been battleing my weight for years. I've learned now the right way to take it off and to have the right mine set. I guess I had to get my mind in the right frame to know that I can do this. I always think if they can do it so can I.
    Just drink your water it really helps. I've drank more water now then I ever have. When I think I'm hungry I take a drink of cold water and then I don't eat. I guess I was thirsty. Well good luck::happy: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey Wolfiesong! Welcome to MFP! I fully believe this site is very helpful and the people on here are so nice and helpful! Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • melissa91971
    Options
    Welcome!

Just keep logging in and when you get a chance read the posts. They are helpful and FUN!

Good luck to us all!

~Mel
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options

There's no "maybe" about it, this site WILL help you!
    I have ALSO tried "everything else", including hypnosis, TWICE, and NOTHING worked.
    I have a thyroid problem too, and put the blame on THAT, but, NOPE, it wasn't that! Then, I came to MFP, started losing, and my life is sooooooo much better now!
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off!
    Also, drink lots of water, that seems to help alot too. :drinker:
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Good Luck to you and Welcome!:flowerforyou:

This site is amazing....so easy to use,the people are fantastic and the longer im here the more I learn!