Hoping to start 2009 out right...

Options
Hi! I'm Tina! I'm 24 years old and I've been really bad at this whole eating healthy and exercising thing for the past 8 months. I did so good for 6-8 months before that and had lost 20+ lbs and felt great and would like to feel that way again. On top of that, I got engaged and we've set a November date. :love: So, 11 months before the big day and, of course, I'd like to look good standing beside my handsome groom! I hope to make some friends that are fighting this horrid curse called fat along with me! :laugh: Let's go SKINNY!

Replies

• NovemberBride
    Options
    Hi! I'm Tina! I'm 24 years old and I've been really bad at this whole eating healthy and exercising thing for the past 8 months. I did so good for 6-8 months before that and had lost 20+ lbs and felt great and would like to feel that way again. On top of that, I got engaged and we've set a November date. :love: So, 11 months before the big day and, of course, I'd like to look good standing beside my handsome groom! I hope to make some friends that are fighting this horrid curse called fat along with me! :laugh: Let's go SKINNY!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome welcome!!! :flowerforyou: I think you will enjoy MFP like everyone else does! I have made some pretty good friends and can always have room for more! Good luck on your journey and know we are here to help keep you motivated!!
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Welcome and congratulations on the engagement!!! Good luck to you!:flowerforyou:
  • melissa91971
    Options
    Welcome, congrats, and good luck!

~Mel
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I was a November bride & I loved it! The fall colors, the crisp air. Aaahhh...:smooched: Good luck to you! In that amount of time, you can achieve great things & set yourself up for a lifetime of good habits for you & your groom-to-be! :flowerforyou: