Wii Games - MJ the Experience OR Zumba

Options
I think I'm going to buy Michael Jackson The Experience Game for the Wii today! Any fans?? I was considering Zumba for the Wii, but wasn't sure. I love Just Dance 2 and am pretty good at most of the songs. Thoughts?

Replies

• dorairwin
    Options
    Zumba for wii is really nice :laugh:
  • swillis21
    swillis21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    is it anything like JD2?
  • Bourgeoisqueen
    Bourgeoisqueen Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I love me some MJ but I also love Zumba. Zumba is such a challenge and it really gets that heart pumping and I feel great! Now for MJ, I don't have the game but I am sure it is loads of fun. I would do MJ on the days where I just want to have fun and still remain active. If you want a challenge, then Zumba is for you.

The most important thing is to do something that you enjoy doing...that is the key. In order for you to take your health seriously is to find something that will fit your lifestyle. Hope this helps...
  • mj_zepeda
    mj_zepeda Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I enjoy zumba for wii.. I haven't tried any other though. Zumba works fine for me, I already know all the songs and steps.. so sometimes it tends to get a little boring. This week I used my ipod and did the 45 min zumba por experts, but with different music!.. that way I felt like I am dancing something else and not the same old song. Because after a while, it does get a little boring.
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I have MJ the Experience. It is fun but not that much of a workout, IMO. My HR always drops getting a new song loaded. But it's pretty cool to do the Thriller dance. Don't have Zumba (I just go to a class for that), so can't compare. You'll probably have fun either way!
  • Tweety379
    Options
    I have both games. Michael Jackson is more like Just dance 2 but zumba is a better workout. I do both of them and enjoy them both for different reasons.
  • Bourgeoisqueen
    Bourgeoisqueen Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I really didn't care for JD, but you can also check out Zumba Exhilarate. The key is doing something you enjoy..