New here

Options
Hi, my name is Lanna and I've been visiting MFP for just over 10 days now and have noticed a little difference. I'm a WAHM to 3 children (13, 9, 3) and before my first I was super skinny and ever since I've weighed around 165-170lbs, I'm 5'2". When I first logged onto MFP about 10 days ago I weighed 168.8lbs & when I weighed myself the other day it was 165.7, so I'm hoping this is a good start to my goal. I'm hoping to eventually weigh around 120lbs.
I joined MFP so that I could meet new people with the same goals in mind and to get a little extra support.
Thanks, and I look forward to getting to know you all.
Lanna

Replies

• Soccer_chick916
    Soccer_chick916 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Definitely take a look at the message boards, there are challenges you can get into which help to keep you motivated and meet your goals.
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome aboard! I've been here for almost a month and am glad that I joined. :flowerforyou:
  • sixxbaby
    Options
    welcome and feel free to add me!!
  • fiabka
    fiabka Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hi & what a great start, well done :smile:
    If it's motivation, encouragement & support your looking for u have come to the right place
    Feel free to add :drinker:
    Good luck on your journey
  • rainbowflump
    Options
    Hi my names Anna,im 32, i have 3 children Abigail 7 Paul-Carles 12 and a step-daughter Lauren 13, iver been married for 4 1/2 years to mark and we've been together for 10 years. ive been over weight for a good 17 years and have tried so many different diets i have managed to loose weight but just cant keep it off, so now im having an operation :sad: due to an illness i suffer with called IIH(Idiopathic Itracrainial Hypertention) i now fit the criteria for the nhs to allow me to have a stomach bypass, i am absolutly gutted that it has come to this but with this stupid illness im more restricked on exercise, so this is my only way forward. when i went for my first meeting with them i was 147kg and now im 136kg and thats in 7 weeks using their pre surgery diet and liver reduction diet, im due for surgery next week, ive found mfp great for helping me keep track of what im eating and my calories, :smile:. i hope ur finding it helpful take care
    Anna
  • smallerd
    Options
    Welcome. I love this site and people on it.
  • onmyweightohappiness
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and good luck!