salutations!

Options
well, here goes...im working on making my "skinny" jeans, my "fat" jeans...

im sure all of us on this site have a primary and secondary wardrobe, right? the clothes that fit and the clothing that we wished would fit...well, lately ive noticed that i have three, yes, a couple of things that fit, clothing that used to fit, and clothing that is wish i could fit. having recently moved in with my boyfriend (a healthy 6ft 240 with the appetite that matches) has made he a bit more curvy than i used to be (currently 5'5 185lbs.) After complaining about having to buy new jeans, AGAIN because im too chubby, my honey thoughtfully offers to buy me the Biggest Loser xbox game instead of the pants. This opened my eyes. I was a pastry chef from 2007-2010 and a was never this heavy back then, but i was also more active back then...so, here i go i started the site on monday and the C25K today after reading about it in the forums and checked out the website.

i would love to chat with u guys and build a support group since counting calories is easy but dragging my *kitten* off the couch and on to the streets running is another story entirely :)

best of luck to u all!

Replies

• Soccer_chick916
    Soccer_chick916 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean! I joined this site for a number of reasons. Including my own secondary wardrobe. Good luck to you in meeting your goals. Feel free to friend me if you would like. I'm great at giving moral support and helping to keep motivated.
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Wecome to MFP, and good luck with your weight loss journey!!!
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Wecome to MFP, and good luck with your weight loss journey!!!
  • onmyweightohappiness
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and good luck!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    get out of my head.......
    .............this is why I started.
    ............allow for the gender switch and the lack of knowledge about pastries................