Mothers losing weight!

Options
Hi All! I have a 15 month daughter. I lost 20 pounds on my own from Jan until about 3 weeks ago when i started on here. I am now down 23 pounds. I am looking for more people who are also looking for more support to add me. I love this site and the encouragement is what will help me keep it off for good! Thanks ladies!

Replies

• DancingPixie
    DancingPixie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Added you im a mummy of 2 from England :-)
  • christinalm84
    Options
    mom trying to lose weight too!
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I am the mom of two young children, ages five and two. I've lost 30+ lbs since January and feel so much better overall.
    ~maddymama
  • shawnalaufer
    Options
    I am a mother of a 5 year old and a soon to be 10 month old. I too am here to lose weight. Sent you a friend request! :)
  • thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Hi. I added you. :) I have a 2 and a half year old. Welcome to the site! :)
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Mom here too. 2 kids. Full time job. Lost 80 lb in 6 mon ths with the help of this website.
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I am a Mommy of two, and I added you!
  • chrissypops
    chrissypops Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Well down on ur loss hun and welcome to mpf! I got recommended to this site back in jan 11 but didn't start using it till around may time and it's fab! Lots of help n support and great advice! Will send u a friends request.

Oh btw. I'm chrissy, mum of 3 xx
  • brandihutchinson
    Options
    Hey! I'm a Mommy of a 9month old baby girl. I have lost all my pregnancy weight with this program and am working on losing a lot more!!
  • AlwaysSarah87
    Options
    Hey! I'm a Mommy of a 9month old baby girl. I have lost all my pregnancy weight with this program and am working on losing a lot more!!

Lucky you! I have like 10 more to lose before I am pre pregnancy!
  • KimmyDucharme
    Options
    I am a mother of a 7-month old son, and also trying to get to my goal weight. I just joined yesterday, and had jump started my weight loss recently and ready to face it head on in a healthier way!
  • juliabereza
    juliabereza Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am a mom to a 14 month old and a 8 year old. I once lost 50 lbs, 4 years after having my first child, but gained it all back ever since. I am trying to be motivated now and go for it again. I will add you.
  • Dianaka
    Dianaka Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a mom of 2 boys, just sent you a friend request! Lets stay motivated and help each other!
  • 4littlemonkeys
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mum to 4 :) Have sent you a friend request!
    I have only been using this site for a week now, although I originally joined back in May.