NSV - Tried them on but didn't buy them...

Options
shad1018
shad1018 Posts: 191 Member
It's been so great (and comfy) wearing my loose pants and jeans everyday. Just for fun today I took the next 2 sizes down into a dressing room and actually tried them on. Great news, 22's were too big and 20's looked good, could zip them without breaking a sweat!

I don't plan on buying anything new for a while. I am enjoying the baggy look! Also I want to get past the 50 lb mark before I think about it!

It was fun :happy:

Replies

• jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! I can't wait to buy new clothes for myself too. Keep up the good work! :happy:
  • ckclontz
    Options
    Doesn't it feel WONDERFUL?! Congratulations!!! :)
  • shad1018
    Options
    Yep - it felt great and I was in need of the motivation. This week has been more challenging than the prior 4 weeks. But I love the folks on MFP, Iget so much encouragement from reading other peoples success stories. Please keep sharing :flowerforyou:
  • shad1018
    Options
    Thank you :happy:
  • ajfranzen77
    Options
    Congrats! I love that feeling of being able to fit into something for the first time in years. Although I think you will need to buy some new cloths before you hit 50lbs. I didn't want to buy pants either, until my husband and sister told me in the nicest way possible that it looked like I had crapped my pants and really needed to get some new pants! lol
    Congrats again and keep up the great work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!