yay me!!!

Options
jackeh
jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
I weighed in today and have lost that 4 pounds i gained over christmas!!! yay me!!!
I started this weightloss journey january last year and have almost lost 60 pounds so far thought i should also post my 1 year mark before and after photos... so here we go

christmas 2007
273+ pounds (didnt weigh myself but this was my biggest point in size 24 pants that were too tight!!!
DSCN0543.jpg

The end of january where i know for sure i was 273
scan00012.jpg

December 2008 215 pounds and size 14 jeans!!!!
dscf00032.jpg

December 2008 Me and my daughter
2008_111020053-1.jpg

my butt side view december 2008 :)
2008_111020060.jpg

i still have a bunch to go but i do think its amazing how much difference a year can make!!!

Replies

• jackeh
    Options
    I weighed in today and have lost that 4 pounds i gained over christmas!!! yay me!!!
    I started this weightloss journey january last year and have almost lost 60 pounds so far thought i should also post my 1 year mark before and after photos... so here we go

christmas 2007
    273+ pounds (didnt weigh myself but this was my biggest point in size 24 pants that were too tight!!!
    DSCN0543.jpg

The end of january where i know for sure i was 273
    scan00012.jpg

December 2008 215 pounds and size 14 jeans!!!!
    dscf00032.jpg

December 2008 Me and my daughter
    2008_111020053-1.jpg

my butt side view december 2008 :)
    2008_111020060.jpg

i still have a bunch to go but i do think its amazing how much difference a year can make!!!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!! :bigsmile: So yea YAY YOU!!!!:flowerforyou: You are doing great and you are an inspiration!! Keep it up girlie!! :drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    YAY YOU is right!!! Jackie My Sweet Friend...you're SMOKIN!:smokin: :smooched:

Thanks for sharing YOU! or rather less of you......:laugh:

FC:heart:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Looks like a completely different person! :noway:

WTG!!! You're looking great! :love:
  • denisebee
    denisebee Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Go you!!!! Good job! Wow! You look like a new woman! You must feel fantastic and so proud of yourself!:bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    0002032A.gif
  • Lib1927
    Lib1927 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic!! In 12 months I'd love to be posting the same thing in 12 months time. I have plenty of the beofre photos, now just to get the afters!! WTG!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic!! In 12 months I'd love to be posting the same thing in 12 months time. I have plenty of the beofre photos, now just to get the afters!! WTG!!

Looking forward to those "after" shots, Lib! :smile:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    jacke, you look awesome! Like a completely different person! You've done a fantastic job! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
    ps. GREAT looking butt too! :wink: :laugh:
  • melissa91971
    Options
    YAY Jackie!

You look fantastic!!

~Mel
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    So awesome! You are looking fantastic!
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    wow you go girl :flowerforyou: What a great job and you really look great. Keep up the good work:drinker: A toast to you. Water of coarse:drinker:
  • jackeh
    Options
    I :heart: my mfp family!!!
    I was completely heartbroken at christmas when not one of my family members (havent seen most of them since christmas last year).... but not even one said anything about my weightloss:cry:
    I guess thats what i get for being the black sheep of the family:grumble:
    but I have you guys and who could ask for a better family:heart:
  • melissa91971
    Options
    You probably looked so good they didn't recognize you! They probably said to each other in a whisper "Who is that? Why is she at our family dinner?" LOL:laugh:

You shouldn't care if they said nothing. Some people thinkl it's more polite to be silent then to say "gee you look thinner (Not so fat)."

Just so you know they don't always realize how mean it is to just ignore it!

I think you look fantastic! Keep up the good work!

We love you!:love:

:heart: ~Mel
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    WOW - great job!!! :bigsmile:
  • Rachel6901
    Rachel6901 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love seeing before and after shots, especially when they look this great!! I really think I am going to love being a part of MFP. Good job with your weight loss, looking good.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    That is great!! Congrats to you!!! You look hot!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!