Pets of MFP!

Options

Replies

• Goofy076
    Goofy076 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I love love love this thread :) I agree my animals are like my children :) I am blessed with three of the most loving , snugglers :)

I have my eldest puppy Mello. Hes 9 years old and a don juan to the ladies BUT hates men LOL.. Hes half jack russel/ half ****zu.. I know right??? The vet loves that we have a new breed LOL.. He was kinda a accident, his parents were pure breed show dogs that were kenneled and someone wasnt paying attention LOL Hes 19 lbs of anger issues towards anything bigger then him , which is pretty much any other dog , cat, squirrel LOLOLOL

Mello.jpg

Then theres our Tigger.. He was a gift to our eldest daughter Katerina last year. We had a cat named Tinker for 11 years but he passed in 2003.. I havent had the heart to get another till last year. Hes going to be a year in a few weeks. Hes already 16 lbs and loves to snuggle :)

tigger.jpg

last but not least heres Snickers. Shes the newest addition to our family. in a few weeks I will be blessed and be celebrating my 10 year wedding anniversary to my beyond amazing teddy bear of a hubby.. So in passing I mentioned how much I miss having another big dog (we had to give our lab to our brother in law when we moved from Oregon to Mass) and a week later he shows up with my snickers. She is 5 months and 47 lbs of love (and mostly broken bones when she jumps in your lap for a hug haha) She is half blood hound and half German Shepard. She had a rough start in life , we almost lost her but the vet was amazing and brought her back to us healthy and loving :).

Snickers.jpg
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I have a chihuahua(the girl) her name is Minnie and a chihuahua/fox terrier mix his name is Scooby, they are my little walking companions especially the boy sometimes we even run, my Minnie she cant keep up
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    We have three pets, two living with us, and one living back home with my parents.

The first is my cat, Trouble who is about 7 years old and lives with my parents. I left her at home because my mom became attached to her when I moved out, plus I was the only child...;-) She's diabetic now and a bit lazy and chubby. She also was abused as a kitten, so she growls and bites at strangers, but we still love her!:-D

ShannonsHouse114.jpg

The second is my cat, Luxor, who is about 5 years old. He's part siamese and VERY hyper. He's also a biter, which my husband hates.... I think he does it because he plays rough and sometimes he just wants to get your attention. He's my little baby!!!!

ShannonsHouse415.jpg

Lastly, is our dog Patchy, who is a ten year border collie. Like the other two animals, he's from a local shelter and was basically a street dog beforehand. He's very loving and loyal to my husband, who adopted him before we were married. His teeth are in terrible shape and we are sure he didn't have good experiences with storms, stairs, and tile floors, but like all of our animals, we truly love them and when we adopted them, we took them all into our hearts.

patch011.jpg

Shannon
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Options
    I changed the IMG to img, but my pictures are still getting chopped off. Anyone have any idea about this?

Shannon
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    I changed the IMG to img, but my pictures are still getting chopped off. Anyone have any idea about this?

Shannon

you need to go back to tinypic and edit the photo to make it smaller (:
  • Jessamin
    Jessamin Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Stanley is an English staffordshire bull terrier:

picture6116-1.jpg

Artie is a British bulldog:

DSC00472-1.jpg

Barnacle is a monster:

DSC00651-1.jpg

Vaux is a blue-tongued skink:

Picture0030-1.jpg
    Picture0025-1.jpg
  • bumflapassassin
    bumflapassassin Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    photostream

My daughters take their dogs through dog obedience in 4-H. Cody is the black dog and Lizzie is the boxer.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well, even though I followed all the directions and have messed with the stupid code repeatedly, you will have to imagine a black dog and boxer since I cannot seem to get the picture to post.

Sorry - tried to fix it but it didn't work. There are some really beautifiul animals on here though.
  • EvilDave14
    EvilDave14 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    lets see if it will let me post pictures this time:

I guess not :(
  • RestyBaby
    Options
    My lil Diva......her name is " Killer"

She loves to drink bottled water...outta the bottle

Apparently I cant post a pic........sorry
  • Tattoos_and_Tea
    Tattoos_and_Tea Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    These are my two boys, Ren and Stimpy. They are 6 months old and brothers, believe it or not! Ren is the white one and Stimpy is the tabby one.

216973_10150735421050648_823715647_20123379_7026163_n.jpg

305782_10150780859545648_823715647_20665134_4496533_n.jpg
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I would show you a picture of Leo but photobucket hates me right now. Maybe later.

2011-07-1706-27-46-110428_003-1.jpg

110810_003.jpg

2011-07-1706-27-14-110712_001.jpg
  • My lil Diva......her name is " Killer"

She loves to drink bottled water...outta the bottle

Apparently I cant post a pic........sorry

One of mine does that too! He started that habit when he was a kitten. :)
  • I would show you a picture of Leo but photobucket hates me right now. Maybe later.

2011-07-1706-27-46-110428_003-1.jpg

110810_003.jpg

2011-07-1706-27-14-110712_001.jpg

Looks like one of my four...Taishou is just like that...except add a few pounds....when I say a few pounds....add a lot. :D He's a BIG one and insists on being a lap cat despite crushing your legs underneath his bulk. He's oh so loved by everyone who meets him. :)
  • nikirushka
    Options
    My kinda thread!

Not got photos of all my pets - I've got a lot of goldfish and mice and 3 chinchillas but I do have a portrait shot of my dogs. If I can post it...

OK trying again! My rabble...

groupsquare.jpg

Top L-R: Paige (dobe), Raine (lab/malinois), Remy (dobe), River (lab/collie)
    Bottom L-R: Saffi (lab), Tia (heinz), Soli (dobe), Opi (rott X)

At some point I will get a proper, authentic group shot but Tia's stay is just awful lol!
  • kappyd
    kappyd Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Sassy and Dodger, they make my day better.

100_1198.jpg
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Options
    Let's try this again... I resized the pictures.

We have three pets, two living with us, and one living back home with my parents.

The first is my cat, Trouble who is about 7 years old and lives with my parents. I left her at home because my mom became attached to her when I moved out, plus I was the only child...;-) She's diabetic now and a bit lazy and chubby. She also was abused as a kitten, so she growls and bites at strangers, but we still love her!:-D

ShannonsHouse114.jpg

The second is my cat, Luxor, who is about 5 years old. He's part siamese and VERY hyper. He's also a biter, which my husband hates.... I think he does it because he plays rough and sometimes he just wants to get your attention. He's my little baby!!!!

ShannonsHouse415.jpg

Lastly, is our dog Patchy, who is a ten year border collie. Like the other two animals, he's from a local shelter and was basically a street dog beforehand. He's very loving and loyal to my husband, who adopted him before we were married. His teeth are in terrible shape and we are sure he didn't have good experiences with storms, stairs, and tile floors, but like all of our animals, we truly love them and when we adopted them, we took them all into our hearts.

patch011.jpg

Shannon
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Amos Moses. He's a drama king.
    Ok, nvm..photobucket is being evil today.
  • Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    Options
    Ah, deleted while I work out how to make the pics smaller!

:smile:

OK let's try again, hope these are smaller than last time:

NB: THIS HAS PICS OF SNAKES, SO PLEASE DON'T LOOK IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM....!!

We have four Bengal cats - this is Spice:

P2250224-1.jpg

These are the three boys, Talus, Blade and Naboo:

P1140029-1.jpg

This is Star, my royal python:

P2250243-1.jpg

And this is Jupiter, my Dumeril's Boa:

P1010055-1.jpg

:smile:
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    Options
    profile pic is my "lap dog" 70 pound dalmatian...."HOWDY"
  • jp09m
    jp09m Posts: 89
    Options
    profile pic is my "lap dog" 70 pound dalmatian...."HOWDY"

file://localhost/Users/joshavator/Pictures/Photo%20Booth/Photo%20on%202011-08-30%20at%2016.38.jpg

this is my "lap dpg" 65lb pitbull/american bull dog