Juicing !

Options
So, my boyfriend and I have been doing the Juicing thing now, like on "Fat, sick, and nearly Dead," for two weeks now. Overall, our results are good. He constantly has random headaches throughout the week, and hasn't had one since the first few days we started. I am a hard sleeper, and have a hard time waking up in the mornings, not to mention I have terrible lower back pain. I haven't had problems waking up around 7 every morning (I normally sleep in 'til at least 9:30!), and an unexpected side effect is that my lower back pain is diminished!

He is a little heavier than myself, but has dropped 15 lbs already, from 255 to 240.
I've dropped from 160 to 150.

Overall, we feel great, and highly recommend this lifestyle change to anyone. It has definitely been tough at times, seeing other people eat fast food or even a cooked meal, knowing that I will be eating either fruits or vegetables, or just juicing for that day. Overall though, I am very proud of us and feel great knowing that I am eating healthy every day. If you haven't seen the documentary yet, or are on the fence about it, check it out! I've read some posts from people who are skeptical, and those especially should watch the documentary, since there are doctors on it that try to explain the medical benefits.

Replies

• Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Not for me. But I thought that when you said juicing, I thought you were talking about steroids. Good thing it wasn't.
  • v3danielle
    v3danielle Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    lol! Nope, no steroids for me, thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!