Wanting to feel good about myself again!

Options
When I was in highschool I was always fit and go best bod and the whole works. Since I had started college thinkgs started to go downhill. My boyfriend and I are going to Jamaica in February and I want to look good. So, I am trying countoing calories and exercising. I have been doing this for the last three days and I am feeling better already. I really hope this works!

Replies

• aodier
    aodier Posts: 42
    Options
    When I was in highschool I was always fit and go best bod and the whole works. Since I had started college thinkgs started to go downhill. My boyfriend and I are going to Jamaica in February and I want to look good. So, I am trying countoing calories and exercising. I have been doing this for the last three days and I am feeling better already. I really hope this works!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Joining to Jamaica sounds like fun!
  • PolarQueen
    Options
    Welcome. We can all do this together.
    I wish I had a trip to lose. You can do this.
    Good luck.
  • melissa91971
    Options
    Welcome to mfp!:flowerforyou:

To all new people:
    Keep logging in and reading the posts!
    It helps to stay motivated and it's FUN!

~Mel
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Welcome :happy: sounds like a great trip :happy: Good luck were with you here :drinker:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp!:flowerforyou:

To all new people:
    Keep logging in and reading the posts!
    It helps to stay motivated and it's FUN!

~Mel

I second what Mel said! I'd also like to add that MFP REALLY, REALLY WORKS! :smile:
  • aodier
    aodier Posts: 42
    Options
    Wow! Didn't think I would get that many responses that fast! Thanks to all for the encouragment! I will probably need it! Just all of you already commenting makes me motivated! WOOT!:wink:
  • IUChelle423
    Options
    Let me know if you need a buddy to keep you accountable. I'm going to Hawaii with my husband in February and am aiming to get fit for that so we're pretty much on the same schedule. :smile: