Got enough gas to drive to Cleveland

Options
Maybe it's the extra fruit and fiber, but I've been very gassy since I started my weight loss regimen. I don't recall this happening on previous efforts. And I can't keep blaming it on the dog anymore. Anyone else experiencing this?:noway:

Replies

• onmyweightohappiness
    Options
    Fruit, veggies & fiber will do this to you, once your body adjusts to it it gets better trust me LOL For me it lasted a few weeks, now I only get it if I don't get good fiber intake for a week or so and start back to eating more fiber then it happens. Just squeeze the cheeks and run to a safe location HA HA
  • Queen_Christine
    Queen_Christine Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Are you eating Fiber One Bars? I call them Fart Bars! :laugh:
  • Jaded_GRL
    Options
    LOL yesss the Fiber One Bars are a big contributor to that problem! But I love the bars and they don't give me indigestion like granola bars do. So I limit to two or three bars a week NEVER more then one in a day or it will kill you LOL. But yep, the diet changes and exercise will get your gutts moving and makes changes - but it does go away.
  • Michelle_M2002
    Michelle_M2002 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Try going gluten and dairy free for a week and see how you feel.

God bless!
  • inlander
    inlander Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Bread/oatmeal is usually what makes me uber-gassy. I'm working it out of my diet!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: BEANO is my Friend--Especially if there is Broccoli on the menu!!
  • levigal
    Options
    I've been with MFP for 2 weeks now and YES...I've been gassy to say the least.lol

My hubby just chuckles and says "Damn baby...u are sexy" then of course we both laugh.

The other it happened in public and I was mortified but then my hubby totally took the blame. God luv that man cause I sure do!